4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

Tropical Fruit Parfait ~ Easy Desserts




For the second day of Summer Coolers, I wanted to make a simple Tropical Fruits Parfait. I ended up getting all the fruits twice to make this simple dessert. The first time I got all the fruits, something came up and I couldn't make it. Second time ended up the same, somehow I managed to get this done on time.




This is a very simple and quick one to make as the layers are the different fruits, you can make this exciting by making different layers in between. I used both condensed milk and sweeten thick yogurt as layers.




Once it was layered, I chilled it until serving.







Tropical Fruit Parfait

Mangoes
Pineapple
Watermelon
Kiwi
Apple
Pomegranate
Condensed Milk
Sweetened Yogurt
Mint leaves for garnish

Cut all fruits into bite size. Layer one after another alternating with Condensed Milk or Yogurt. I made different glasses with just Condensed Milk and Yogurt separately.

Chill until serving.






Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder