4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

MUSHROOM, SPINACH AND BLUE CHEESE PASTA

I love food. I literally LOVE food. While I am eating breakfast, I am thinking about lunch and whilst eating lunch, I am planning supper. Then after supper when I am relaxing I am checking out dishes on food spotting, catching up on restaurant news on the Squaremeal or just reading a recipe book (although not all at the same time).....you get the picture....I am OBSESSED!!

While I have always loved a restaurant whether it be pizza express or a michelin starred one, I have only started cooking in the past couple of years. A friend recommended Fay Ripley's books and since then I have cooked from scratch non stop. I love recipe cards from the supermarkets as well as tv show recipes.

I look forward to sharing my views on restaurants and recipes with you and please let me know what you like, want more of or less of etc & if there are any places or recipes you would like me to write about.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder