4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

How to make Chocolate Cups ~ Step by Step Pictures




With kids at home, I have to plan on some interesting snacks for them. So I have some ice creams and chocolates coming up. To make the ice cream more interesting, I decided to make some chocolate cups. I have previously made with mini tart moulds. This time, I used Silicon Muffin Moulds.



These make such an attractive moulds to serve ice creams, mousse, tart etc. It's so easy to make that all you need is to melt the chocolate for 30 secs and coat the moulds.









 


 





How to make Chocolate Cups

Dark Chocolate Compound - 1 cup

Chop the Dark Chocolate into tiny pieces and MW for 30 secs. Whisk well to melt it. Take the silicon moulds and pour a teaspoon of melted chocolate and coat the moulds well.

Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.

Unmould and use as required.







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder