4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Nutella Truffles




For the final day of 3 Ingredients, I have another Truffle. As I said without much thinking I ended up selecting truffles for all three days. There is not much that I can do when my kids only want chocolate. I guess after the April lack of chocolate, they are in with a vengeance. I don't mind giving in as I have a whole lot of chocolate stocked




This Oreo Nutella Truffle is very quick and easy to make. The preparation hardly takes more than 5 to 7 mins, the freezing part about 10 mins. You have the truffle ready to dig in. I decorated with chocolate and colourful sprinkles to make it more attractive.




I have another 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles that's prepared with chocolates. Since my boys are very fond of Oreo Biscuits, I thought this will be another favorite way to enjoy. 
















Easy Oreo Nutella Truffle




Ingredients Needed:




Oreo Biscuits - 5 to 7 nos



Nutella spread - 2 to 3 tbsp



White Chocolate compound - 1/4 cup



Sprinkles for decoration




How to make the Truffles




In a mixer, take the oreo biscuits, crumble and pulse to get a fine powder. Transfer to a bowl first add 2 tbsp of Nutella and mix well. If you are able to form a ball, make the mixture into a small ball. Else add some more Nutella and continue.




Divide and make balls of the mixture, freeze for 5 mins.




Once ready, MW the white chocolate for 30 secs to a min, drop the frozen balls and coat well. Remove using a fork and drop the sprinkles on top. 




Freeze for another 10 mins and serve right away.





Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder