4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

Eggless Chocolate Cake with Ener-G Egg Replacer




As it happens I have too many chocolate recipes to try. I picked up one such recipe and ended up changing it so much that mine didn't look as it was supposed to be. However yes because I was over enthusiastic, mine was so chocolaty that my boys were so happy!




I knew if I have to keep them happy, give them chocolate. It happens all the time and I need not bother baking any other flavour. I was inspired by this recipe. I added chocolate chips to make it more rich. It is a chocolate cake to relish no doubt



My camera is still not ready, so please excuse the pictures. I feel sad that I couldn't capture the beauty it was.






 












Eggless Chocolate Bundt Cake

Ingredients Needed:

All-purpose flour - 2 cups
Sugar - 2 cups
Unsweetened cocoa powder - 3/4 cup
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Baking soda - 11/2 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Espresso powder - 1 tsp
Milk - 1 cup
Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
Ener-E Egg replacer 2 tbsp for 2 eggs
vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Chocolate Essence - 1 tsp
Boiling water 1 cup
Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate chip - 1/2 cup


How to bake the Cake




Preheat oven to 185º C. Prepare two 9-inch Bundt cake pans by buttering and lightly flouring. I used cocoa powder




For the cake:




Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl. Whisk through to combine, stir in flour mixture until combined well.




Add water to the Ener-G powder and let it stand for 5 mins.




Add milk, vegetable oil, egg replacer, chocolate and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together. Then add boiling water to the cake batter. Gently blend again 




Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. I had one 8 inches and one 3 inch bundt pan.




Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center, comes out clean.




Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely.




I baked for 40 mins before the bigger pan got done completely.





Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder