4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

Nannari Sarbath | Nannari Lemonade




For the final day of the second week under Summer Coolers, I have one of our favorite summer drinks, the Nannari Sarbath. I was introduced to this drink some years back when we started getting the syrup from Andhra. My FIL when he visits us makes a point to get us a cart full of Nannari Syrup.




We always have this stocked that even though I want to make this syrup at home from scratch, I always have this so never got a chance to make it myself. So presenting a very simple assembling of this refreshing drink that we make for our kids.




To know how it tastes exactly at the shops, Hubby dear got me to drink this from the shop during our trips back from Andhra.



So for now enjoy this drink with readymade syrup while I will work harder to get the syrup done from scratch soon. Store bought Nannari syrup mostly has sugar added, so you need not add anything when making the drink at home.



Nannari Sarbath

Serves 1
Ingredients Needed:

Nannari Syrup - 2 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1/2 of a medium lemon
Carbonated Water - 1/2 Glass
Chilled Water - 1/2 glass

In the serving glass, take the syrup, lemon juice, mix well. Then add carbonated water and regular chilled water.

Serve with a couple of ice cubes.

Notes:

You can leave out the carbonated water if serving to kids. I normally do not add for my kids. Hubby dear adds for mine, though even I do not prefer.



 Sending these to PJ who is hosting this month's Kid's Delight Edition, themed on Summer Coolers.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder