4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

Pasta Salad with Eggless Mayonnaise Dressing




For the second day of  BM#65under Kid's Delight themed on Soups and Salads, I have yet another of my long standing pending dish, that finally saw the daylight. Meaning I cooked it as hot or cold as this morning. And it found its way here. However, this recipe has been on my mind for so long.



When we dine out for Buffet, the line array of Salads always caught my eye, though I never ever venture to pick any. I mostly have a long look at each of the dishes lined up for salads. My daughter picks up pasta, while Peddu picks up carrots or cucumbers and Chinnu always picks up boiled lentils. Their choices are very clear. They do not deter from this line of action.




I always check their plates and silently move on to starters. I am not big on salads or soups. On the table when the soups are served, if it happens to be sweet corn soup I might try, else mostly give a miss. Kids love nonveg soup and they give a try too. Given this scenario that I am not so keen and, kids are specific on their choices, this theme was tough for me.




Still, I remembered this cold Pasta Salad and wanted to make it. I made this for Konda and the leftovers found its way to my box as well. Must say it tasted so good. Didn't realize it will be so creamy. Next time will be making it including some lentils in it and more chilled.








Pasta Salad with Eggless Mayo




Ingredients Needed




Boiled Elbow pasta - 1 cup




Olive Oil - 1 tsp



Finely chopped onions and Tomatoes - 2 tbsp



Chopped Nuts (Walnut and Almond) 1 tsp



Boiled Chickpea - 2 tbsp



Salt to taste



Pepper to Taste




How to make the pasta




In twice the water, boil the pasta till done. Drain and let it cool down. Sprinkle olive oil over it and toss well.




Next, add all the ingredients and toss till well combined.




Chill until serving.





Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder