4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

Eggless Banana Bread | How to make Banana Bread




For the third day of BM#65 for Holiday dishes, I have yet another delicious Banana Bread. I no longer check if a delicious looking Banana Bread is same as mine. In fact, when Finla had posted her Banana Bread on Instagram, I immediately asked her for the recipe. She was kind enough to email me the recipe and I set out to make for the vacation time. 



I had exactly the same number of overripe bananas when Finla had posted this pic. Since I was not able to bake it right away, I froze them till I used it. The bread was as good as it looked good though I couldn't do the chocolate glaze she has shared. 




I baked it little late in the night and by then kids were waiting for the bread to come out. So before I could even think, they wanted to eat their dessert. So quickly took some pictures and gave them. That's the reason why the pictures look so hurried and without the ever favorite chocolate glaze. I was happier that my customers were wanting to dig in rather than leave it to me to ask them.




So happy eating!







 





 


Eggless Banana Bread

Ingredients Needed

Ripe Bananas.3
Maida - 1 1/2 cups
Egg - 1 (I used Egg Replacer 1 tbsp with 3 tbsp water)
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Soda Bi Carbonate - 1 tsp
Melted butter - 1/3 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup (increase by 2 to 3 tbsp as per your taste)
Salt a pinch
Chopped Walnuts - 1/4 cup
Chocolate Chips - 1/4 cup


How to bake the Banana Bread

Preheat the oven 170° c
Butter a loaf pan 10 x 20 .


In a small bowl mix the egg replacer with water and keep it aside.




In a mixing bowl mash the bananas with a fork till smooth, add the melted butter and add the vanilla.




Then add the maida, soda bicarbonate, salt , sugar, egg replacer, nuts and the chocolate chip and mix well. You can simply mix with a ladle.




Pour the cake batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.




After about 40 mins, if you feel the bread might get burnt on top, loosely cover with aluminium foil. Check for doneness by 50 mins. Mine got done by this time.




When it is baked, remove the cake after 20 minutes cooling and then cool the cake on a wire rack.




I served as such. However, you can top it with a chocolate glaze as well.




Boil about 1/4 cup of thick cream, then add some 200 to 250 gm of chocolate. When completely melted pour over the cooled cake and then left the icing to set before slicing





Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder