4 Temmuz 2016 Pazartesi

No Churn Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Chips





Yes, I know that's quite a mouthful and the dessert lived up to its name. We are starting the third week of BM#64, this week I will be sharing some 3 delicious Summer Coolers. With the climate roaring so high, it's hot all the time. I don't know if it was this worse last year, I somehow feel it is horrible right now!




With kids being home, I know how tough it must be for them. We had a long weekend on account of polling on Monday. Remembering that, I had planned on making all of this weeks post during this weekend. It was so hot to manage anything!




I wanted to make some Ice creams and thought of making these Chocolate Cups as I know my kids missed those Chocolate Truffles that I made last week. I ensured I called in Konda to help make the cups. She was over the moon seeing how cute those chocolate cups looked after set.




They couldn't wait to have those cups and were pestering me non-stop. I told them that it was their lunch dessert and have to wait for the ice cream as well. Can you imagine their joy seeing this ice cream full of dark ganache and chocolate chips? Yes, they enjoyed it so much and wanted second helping right away. They even made their father eat those cups. He was going on pulling their legs wanting to know if he could eat those cups. 





Anyway, after these chocolates Konda is asking for Chats. I was telling her that I have made all the chats for which she gave a look which probably meant who cares about the blog. So I will now have to look out for new chats that I may have missed out.




So for now, you folks go and enjoy these Ice Cream cups!













No Churn Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Chips

Ingredients Needed:

Ice cream Base

Fresh Cream - 2 cups
Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 Tin

For the Flavour

Dark Chocolate Ganache - 1 cup
Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup

How to make the Ice Cream

Add the 2 cups heavy cream, 1 tin sweetened condensed milk to the bowl. With a whisker, whip until stiff peaks form.

Transfer to a freezer safe container, freeze for 2 hrs. Remove and scoop out half the ice cream. Randomly add the dark Chocolate Ganache and chocolate chips.

Add the remaining ice cream over this and randomly mix in. Freeze again for 4 hours.

Serve in Chocolate Cups and top it with Chocolate Chips.




Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder